Plant Environmental Engineer
Company: Crescent City Recruitment Group
Location: New Bern
Posted on: March 18, 2023
What you will do:
- Work collaboratively in a team environment to ensure compliance
with all site environmental permits, including local, state and
federal regulatory requirements.
- Adhere to all site safety and environmental
policies/procedures, including OSHA and MSHA regulations.
- Provide regulatory oversight for assigned environmental
programs such as water quality, chemical and waste management, air
quality and environmental management systems.
- Communicate effectively with site personnel and operational
departments, providing regulatory guidance for production
processes, maintenance and capital projects.
- Communicate effectively with regulatory agencies responsible
for local, state and federal permits.
- Ensure assigned environmental compliance reports are completed
accurately and on-time.
- Attend regulatory training seminars to stay updated on current
regulatory requirements and improve knowledge as a subject matter
- Gain knowledge of day-to-day operations and stay informed of
operational problems/upsets that may affect site regulatory
- Provide technical support for continuous improvement projects
and safety initiatives. What you will bring:
- Bachelor of Science degree, Environmental/Chemical Engineering
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience
- Significant experience among the following categories: water
quality, air emissions stack testing, sustainability, SPCC and
supervision of environmental technicians is preferred
- Strong organizational skills preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal & written) with a
diverse group of people
- Possess a high degree of integrity and personal
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Keywords: Crescent City Recruitment Group, Jacksonville , Plant Environmental Engineer, Professions , New Bern, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...