Business Process Analyst
Company: ASR International
Location: Camp Lejeune
Posted on: August 7, 2022
ASR International Corp, http://www.asrintl.com, is seeking a
Command and Control (C2) Systems Analyst Support to provide support
to the II Marine Expeditionary Force Information Management Office
(II MEF IMO) located at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, NC and
Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point, NC.
Background:The Information Management / Command and Control (IM/C2)
support team provides technical and operational support to complex
warfighting systems, across multiple networks, and across all
Marine Air-Ground Task Forces (MAGTF) functional areas. Exchanging
information using over 100 different applications and systems
requires knowledgeable professionals, experienced in the
intricacies of engineering, configuring, installing and maintaining
a cohesive IM/C2 architecture. The IM/C2 support teams activities
include on-site system administration and troubleshooting for IM/C2
systems, technical guidance to the operating forces on fielded
Marine Corps and Joint IM/C2 systems and software, test support and
consulting, on-site, over-the-shoulder software/hardware training,
Information Assurance, Collaborative Services and Business Process
Scope of Work: Business Process Analyst (BPA) shall provide
dedicated support to ensure the continuous capturing of the 185
business processes of II MEF. The methodology is as follows:
Interview individual staff process owners and stakeholders to
capture and identify their key processes; convert interview
information to standardized data templates; using templates create
the "current" process model to graphically depict all stakeholders
and interactions; review, evaluate, and analyze "current" process
model for ways to improve the process, make it shorter, faster,
leaner; develop a new "value streamed" process model and
"conceptual" data model containing proposed modifications and
changes; review, test and validate proposed changes with the owners
and stakeholders; transfer "value streamed" model to the
development team to locate or create a technical solution to
operate in a Collaborative Workspace (CWS) environment; and
complete the necessary requirements to place the solutions on the
Marine Corps Enterprise Network (MCEN).
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Graphically displays/portrays results using Operational Views
and Work Flow Processing tools.
- Tracks what actually happens during a process.
- Takes the point of view of an external observer who looks at
the way a process has been performed and determines the
improvements that have to be made to make it perform more
effectively or efficiently.
- Defines the desired processes and how they should/could/might
- Lays down rules, guidelines, and behavior patterns which, if
followed, would lead to the desired process performance.
- Provides explanations about the rationale of processes.
- Explore and evaluate the several possible courses of action
based on rational arguments.
- Establish an explicit link between processes and the
requirements that the model needs to fulfill.
- Pre-defines points at which data can be extracted for reporting
- Employs Lean Six Sigma techniques and methodologies at the
Green to Black Belt level.
- Coordinates with Technical Communications Specialist,
Programmer/developer, and PP&A Manager.
- More than five (5) years BPA experience.
- Experience in using MS Office, MS Project, Visio, and Adobe
- Active SECRET Clearance.
Keywords: ASR International, Jacksonville , Business Process Analyst, Professions , Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!