Loss Control Professional - Independent Contractor
Location: New Bern
Posted on: July 26, 2022
Job DescriptionCommercial and Residential Independent Contractor
for Insurance Loss Control.
Independent Contractors Duties:
- The physical characteristics, exterior measurements, general
conditions, photographs, unusual hazards, and recommendations
associated with a property are part of our comprehensive reports
that summarize the observable hazards associated with a risk.
- The above information is used by our client companies to
determine whether a risk meets the carrier's eligibility
- Inspectors are the "eyes" for the insurance underwriter, who is
generally in another area and confined to an office.Inspectors set
their own hours and work schedules in which they organize to
accommodate the needs of our clients.Insurance Inspector
Independent Contractor Qualifications:
- Be an energetic individual capable of completing a high volume
of insurance inspections.
- Be motivated, analytical, resourceful, decisive, and have good
- Have solid written, composition and verbal communication
- Have a strong desire to succeed and work independently with
limited direction & guidance.
- Be self-disciplined, organized, and able to manage an
aggressive workload and have the ability to prioritize and schedule
inspections timely and efficiently.
- Not necessary but a plus: VIITA Certification, previous
experience in construction/plumbing/electrical industries, life
safety/firefighting, general contracting, or property
management.Insurance Inspector Technical Requirements:
- A Microsoft Windows based PC Windows 10
- Google Chrome or Edge and Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Broadband internet connection
- Digital camera or smart phone capable of interfacing with your
- Color inkjet or laser printer
- Reliable, insured transportation and valid driver's
- A measuring wheel, monopod, and a clipboard.If you meet the
above criteria, please submit your resume, accompanied by a short,
but precise, cover letter explaining why you feel you are suited
for this position. Candidates are subject to criminal background
checks. If you meet our qualifications, you will be contacted
Keywords: InsurSolv,LLC, Jacksonville , Loss Control Professional - Independent Contractor, Professions , New Bern, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!