Part Time AI Courier
Company: Smithfield Foods
Location: Rose Hill
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Part Time AI Courier
The AI Courier is responsible for picking up and delivering semen
in a timely manner. This person will be responsible for proper
handling of the product and abiding by all corporate and lawful
regulations with regards to vehicle operations.
- Pick-up and delivery of semen in a
safe, accurate, timely and efficient manner.
- Complies with all Bio-security regulations.
- Complies with all State highway polices and regulations.
- Exhibits a professional and positive attitude and appearance at
- Maintains any vehicle driven clean inside and out, as well as
free of loose objects inside the cab, as well as vacuuming and
wiping down the inside of the vehicle
- Responsible for complying with all environmental laws and
procedures to which Smithfield Hog Production subscribes.
- Reports all environmental issues immediately to
- Understands and complies with the company's emergency
- Follows required and recommended safety procedures while
driving, picking up, and delivering semen.The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to
be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Must have valid driver's license with acceptable driving
- Strict adherence to company bio-security procedures (BMS) and
Safety (IPS) procedures
- Must be able to work an average 48-50 hour week, which can vary
- Weekend, evening, and holiday work required as needed.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while
building strong working relationships and a positive work
Work Environment & Physical Demands
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee should possess to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 lbs.
- Must be able to drive up to 8 hours per day.
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision and
ability to adjust focus.
Careers and Benefits
To learn more about Smithfield's benefits, visit
smithfieldfoods.com/careerbenefits. PEOPLE MATTER More than 63,000
employees globally drive our success. We strive to create a fair,
ethical and rewarding work environment. GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT
Working at Smithfield isn't just a job - it's the foundation for a
lifelong career with training designed to help you advance
professionally. BENEFITS Our people matter. That's why we offer
excellent, comprehensive benefits packages to our full-time
employees. SUSTAINABILITY PLEDGE Sustainability is ingrained in our
culture and guides how we operate. We believe in innovating for the
About Smithfield Foods
Headquartered in Smithfield, Va. since 1936, Smithfield Foods, Inc.
is an American food company with agricultural roots and a global
reach. With more than 60,000 jobs globally, we are dedicated to
producing "Good food. Responsibly" and serve as one of the world's
leading vertically integrated protein companies. We have pioneered
sustainability standards for more than two decades, including our
industry-leading commitments to become carbon negative in our U.S.
company-owned operations and reduce GHG emissions 30 percent across
our entire U.S. value chain by 2030. We believe in the power of
protein to end food insecurity and have donated hundreds of
millions of food servings to our communities. Smithfield boasts a
portfolio of high-quality iconic brands, such as Smithfield,
Eckrich and Nathan's Famous, among many others. For more
information, visit www.smithfieldfoods.com, and connect with us on
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Smithfield is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace
diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected
veterans status or status as a disabled individual or any other
protected group status or non-job related characteristic as
directed by law.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Keywords: Smithfield Foods, Jacksonville , Part Time AI Courier, Professions , Rose Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!