Construction Quality Coordinator
Company: The Haskell Company
Posted on: October 12, 2020
Haskell is looking for a Construction Quality Coordinator on our
Jobsite in Jacksonville, NC.
Our Quality Coordinators monitor all quality activities on the
project and ensures compliance with the Contractor Quality Control
Plan (CQCP) and the Quality Implementation Plan (QIP).
* Maintain the Quality Control Plan(s) ( QCP )
* Assure that the project is constructed in accordance with the
Request for Proposal ( RFP ), Contract Documents and Submittals
* Implement and manage the Three Phases of Control for each
Definable Feature of Work
* Conduct Preparatory Meetings required. Produce the Meeting Agenda
and Meeting Minutes
* Conduct and / or coordinate Initial Phase and Follow Up Phase
* Maintain an Inspections and Testing Log and indicate corrective
action necessary, corrective action taken, and date corrective
* Review reports of all tests required by the RFP, Contract
Documents and Submittals
* Coordinate with the Project Management and Project Supervision
the corrective actions of any work not in conformance with the RFP,
Contract Documents and Submittals
* Maintain a Rework Log and indicate corrective action necessary,
corrective action taken, and date corrective action taken
* Produce, sign and submit the Quality Daily Report
* Verify all materials and equipment before installation to assure
conformity with the RFP, Contract Documents and Submittals.
* Review submittals for conformity to RFP and Contract Documents.
Insure submittals have been reviewed and approved by the applicable
Design Discipline(s) prior to the work proceeding.
* Conduct the meetings required by the RFP and QCP. Produce the
Meeting Agenda and Meeting Minutes.
* Participates in the Project Completion Conference and
Subcontractor Completion Conferences.
* Assists in creating and monitoring Punch Lists and assists in the
verification that all items are completed.
* High school diploma or equivalent with 10 years of relevant
experience or a Bachelor's degree with 8 years of experience. *
Bachelor's degree to be from an accredited university in
architecture, engineering, construction management or other degree
related to the AEC profession. * Experience in technical design
and/or construction expertise and background in Quality.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Certifications
* Ability to read and effectively interpret building construction
documentation and associated reports.
* Ability to interface with client's Quality personnel and provide
direction to ensure compliance with testing, observation procedures
* Good interpersonal/communication skills
* Good written and verbal communication
* Good organizational skills to handle/prioritize multiple
* Strong attention to detail and follow-up
* Computer skills: Ability to work with a laptop, iPad, and mobile
devices. Ability to access project information remotely when
working outside the office
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to utilize project management
controls system software and other applicable construction
technologies. Ability to manage/store project photos from a camera,
iPad and mobile devices to project
* Successfully completed or will successfully complete within one
year the OSHA 30-hour
Haskell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities). All persons shall have the opportunity to be
considered for employment without regard to their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship
status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
veteran's status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Haskell is a drug-free workplace, all applicants who receive
conditional offers of employment will be subjected to
pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: The Haskell Company, Jacksonville , Construction Quality Coordinator, Professions , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!