Associate MV-22 Quality Records Specialists
Posted on: February 3, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect,
explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn
and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your
future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking an Associate MV-22 Quality
Records Specialists to support our business in Jacksonville,
- Assists in review of proposals, contracts, regulatory, program
and customer requirements to prepare quality assurance plans and
tests for hardware and software products, processes and
- Maintains Quality directives, policies, processes, procedures and
metrics to assure program, contract, customer, regulatory
requirements, international standards and working agreements are
deployed using established procedures.
- Collects and verifies data to support the identification of root
cause routine problems.
- Provides ideas and concepts for corrective action
- Supports quality source selection and process reviews of
suppliers' ability to meet program quality requirements.
- Assists with hardware, software and system level audits to
determine compliance with quality management system standards,
configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and customer
- Documents audit results in standard formats.
- Compiles data and provides recommendations for material review
- Works under general supervision.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security
Clearance post-start for which the US Government requires US
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Experience managing aircraft records
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
-Aircraft maintenance experience
- USN/USMC "AZ" Records experience
- MV-22 experience
TYPICAL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:Education/experience typically
acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3
or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination
of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work
experience , 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
RELOCATION: This position is located in a location that does not
offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or
relocate at their own expense.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE: Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post
offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for
marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when
criteria is met as outlined in our policies .
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before
the end date.
Keywords: Boeing, Jacksonville , Associate MV-22 Quality Records Specialists, Other , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!