Airborne Insertion Advisor
Company: Prescient Edge
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Prescient Edge is seeking an Airborne Insertion Advisor (AIA) to
support a Federal government client. As an Airborne Insertion
Advisor, you will:
* Have a clear understanding of the MARSOC organization, structure,
and mission in order to perform AIA advising, assisting and
coordination functions across all aspects of airborne insertion
within this task order, and all other duties, responsibilities, and
actions necessary to support AIA activities.
* Perform all tasks associated with this position such as:
* Be able to participate in military freefall (MFF); high altitude
high opening (HAHO), high altitude low opening (HALO), and double
bag static line (DBSL) events while wearing the properly configured
multi mission parachute system (MMPS) and bailout oxygen system;
must be able to carry this equipment while walking up to 1,000
* Provide training to designated individuals/MSOTs in the
comprehension in the mechanics; technical implementation,
methodology, and TTPs in conducting combat equipment, MFF/DBSL
operations at night into an unmarked drop zone at night.
* Provide instruction on advance freefall for individual and
collective tasks in a wind tunnel or during an airborne
* Coordinate with the MRR S-3 Operations Center key personnel
(Operations Officer, Operations Chief, and Training Officer) on
airborne related issues.
* Make announced visits and inspections during unit airborne
* Be willing to fly on fixed or rotary wing aircraft/air movement
* Participate in required meetings.
* Enforce doctrine, unit SOPs and establish attainable/relevant
standards based on the conditions set.
* Be adequately prepared for all training event(s) including being
on time and with appropriate equipment.
* Coordinate with uniformed personnel to capture input for and the
preparation of AARs.
* Ensure compliance and enforcement of safety.
* Maintain accountability of assigned equipment, training aids and
* May be required to participate in military shows, such as Air
Shows and recruitment activities.
At Prescient Edge, we believe that acting with integrity and
serving our employees is the key to everyone's success. To that
end, we provide employees with a best in class benefits package
* A competitive salary with performance bonus opportunities.
* Comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, vision,
dental, and orthodontia coverage.
* A substantial retirement plan with no vesting schedule.
* Career development opportunities, including on-the-job training,
tuition reimbursement, and networking.
* A positive work environment where employees are respected,
supported, and engaged.
* Former Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Warrant Officer.
* Must have held position of leadership for at least 2 years at the
Team or Platoon level or higher for a MFF Team or unit.
* SOF Combat Diver.
* Must have 15 years SOF experience from date of graduation from
their perspective pipeline as an operator or leader in either a
Special Mission Unit (SMU); U.S. Army Special Forces; Navy SEALs;
Marine Special Operations Command; or U. S. Army 75th Infantry
Ranger Regiment to include award and retention of their Military
Occupational Specialty Qualification (MOS Q).
* Position requires individual to perform additional duties as a
MFF Jumpmaster, MFF instructor (MFFI #), maintain ratings as an
Accelerated Freefall Instructor, and Accelerated Freefall
Instructor/Examiner, Tandem Instructor, Tandem Instructor Examiner,
Aerial Videographer, USPA appointed Safety and Training Advisor
(S&TA), and maintain a USPA Class D license and a Professional
* Maintain currency as a MFF jumpmaster (JM) capable of inspecting
different MFF parachutes and jumper configurations to include
oxygen, combat equipment, and SCUBA.
* 15 years' military experience in parachute operations.
* Must have and maintain a current High Altitude Parachutists (HAP)
training card (AF Form 702-Individual Training Record, AF Form
1274-Physiological Training Card, NOMI Form 1550/28-US Navy, NP6
training, High Altitude Parachute Physiology, USAASMC (AA) Form
484-US Army School of Aviation Medicine, Physiological Training
Card) and a HALO physical IAW AR 40-501, Standards of Medical
Fitness both of which are valid for five years unless older than
age 50, then physicals must be conducted yearly.
* Must meet the standards of a U.S. Army Class III flight physical
and U.S. Air Force high-altitude physiological chamber test every
five years. Duties will also require fitness.
* This position is designated as a Testing Designated Position
(TDP) under the Air Force Civilian Drug Testing Program. As a
mandatory requirement for employment, the individual is to refrain
from use of illegal drugs and if requested, submit to urinalysis
testing. Selectee must sign a statement acknowledging the position
occupied as a Testing Designated Position.
* Must be able to participate in MFF parachute operations, able to
swim, participate in intentional water jumps, and participate in
commercial-off-the-shelf parachute operations at high
* Must be able to pass hyperbaric chamber requirement.
* Current driver's license.
* Shall be required to travel up to 50% in the performance of
Prescient Edge is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) founded as
a counterintelligence (CI) and Human Intelligence (HUMINT) company
in 2008. We are a global operations and solutions integrator
delivering full-spectrum intelligence analysis support, training,
security, and RD&E support solutions to the Department of
Defense and throughout the intelligence community. Prescient Edge
is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
that is protected by law. We strive to foster equity and inclusion
throughout our organization because we believe that diversity of
thought is critical for creating a safe and engaging work
environment while also enabling the organization's success.
Keywords: Prescient Edge, Jacksonville , Airborne Insertion Advisor, Other , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!