Selling Flex Associate- Part Time
Posted on: September 18, 2022
A Belk Sales Associate provides outstanding customer service to
each and every customer, displays a passion for retail and fashion,
adapts to change efficiently, continually seeks to learn about
Belk's merchandise, has an awareness of industry technology, and
displays the ability to use technology to enhance core selling
Providing Excellent Customer Service:
- Proactively greeting and engaging customers warmly and with a
- Supporting the store to meet or exceed its customer service
- Handling each customer transaction in a professional and
- Thanking each customer by name following a purchase.
- Offering assistance to the customer proactively and without
- Using suggestive selling techniques with all
- Meeting or exceeding solicitation goal for Belk credit Rewards
- Meeting or exceeding Clienteling goals, where
- Understanding Store Assortment (for assigned department), in
addition to inventory available at other stores and on
Continuous Learning & Innovation:
- Using Mobile Devices to complete a sale (where
- Using Digital Computer-based Point-of-Sale and other digital
technology to enhance the customer shopping experience.
- Using the Belk App and informing customers about the Belk App
to enhance their shopping experience.
- Using the Belk website to look up merchandise and complete
in-store orders for customers
Focusing on Results:
- Meeting or exceeding personal sales per hour goals.
- Increasing units sold per transaction by recommending products
- Identifying and reducing shrinkage in area.
- Working professionally and pleasantly with co-workers,
customers, and managers to accomplish defined tasks.
- Maintaining Belk professional dress standards and
- Maintaining floor and stock areas consistent with store
- Supporting the Operations Team to ensure new merchandise is
unpacked and displayed in a timely manner and stored in a place
that does not obstruct customer access to the department.
- Following the ROCC the Dock process.
- Ensuring timely set-up including signage for promotional
- Following procedures for all systems including counts,
markdowns, re-tickets and inventory control.
- Complying with store policies including, but not limited to
those concerning attendance and tardiness.
- Accepting additional duties or sharing responsibilities during
busy times and/or as requested by Sales Team Manager.
- Assisting Operations teams with all non-sell duties as assigned
by Sales Team Manager.
Education / Experience Requirements:
Position Contribution Level : Entry Level
Minimum Education & Experience:
---No education requirement.
---Experience in retail preferred
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
---Excellent communication skills.
---Ability to use and learn industry technology preferred.
---Ability to use computer keyboard, touchscreen monitor, handheld
devices, standard telephone and other related business
---Hand manipulation to remove sensor tags
---Ability to push / pull 100-500 pounds when moving stock
---Task demands vary in each department because of the different
types of merchandise. Stocking requirements can involve reaching
above & below shoulder level and lifting 25-50 pound boxes.
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified
disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and
","title":"Selling Flex Associate- Part Time
Keywords: Belk, Jacksonville , Selling Flex Associate- Part Time, Other , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!