Community Table Coordinator PT
Company: Lowes Foods
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Are you ready to have work at fun? With a wide variety of fun ways
to roll up your sleeves and spend the day making people smile,
you'll never be bored as a Host with Lowes Foods! Apply today and
see why it Pays to Go Lowes Foods!
Pay starts at $11 / hour
**Seasonal pay effective from 5/1 - 9/17/22
Inside our 4 Walls
1. Execute community driving and monetized events in the stores 4-5
times a week.
Assist with in-store events such as Birthday Parties and
Prepare and conduct events at the Community Table.
Assist with Thirsty Thursday events
Support vendor sponsored sampling at the sampling stand.
2. Assist with large catering sales.
Outside our 4 Walls
3. Work with CMM on local social posts to support marketing
initiatives as needed.
4. Support CMM on outside selling with a key emphasis on seasonal
5. Provide support to Cart 2 Class as needed.
6. Support events in the community including activations at
sponsorships and store-based outreach.
1. Passion for food and ability to tell stories. Desire to prepare
food and share tips and tricks a plus.
2. Experience in retail, preferably with the Lowes Foods Brand
3. Knowledge of Lowes Foods store departments
4. Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally and 15 lbs. constantly.
5. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
6. Strong communication skills to work with internal and external
7. Strong organization and project management skills. Ability to
multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment.
8. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Jacksonville , Community Table Coordinator PT, Other , Swansboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!