Deli Clerk PT
Company: Lowes Foods
Posted on: July 28, 2022
To provide excellent guest service through deli department
Pay starts at $15 / hour
1. Provide polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all
2. Prepare product for sale (frying, cutting, slicing, weighing,
3. Maintain product level, quality and freshness.
4. Maintain sanitation standards in the cooler, freezer, prep area
and sales area.
5. Communicate guest requests to management.
6. Communicate temperature breakdowns to supervisor.
7. Keep supply area neat, clean and tidy at all times.
8. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
9. Performs front porch duties to insure "guest arrival" standard
10. Announce specials and sale info on the PA system.
11. Assist in product receiving and storage.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Effective communication, guest service and selling skills.
6. Must be at least 18 years old.
7. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of
Associated topics: assistant general manager, backend, director
food and beverage, frontend, gm, kitchen manager, operations,
restaurant leader, shift leader, shift manager
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Jacksonville , Deli Clerk PT, Other , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!