Upgrade Material Stocker - 2nd shift - Subs - New Bern
Company: Fortune Brands Home & Security
Location: New Bern
Posted on: June 22, 2022
* Material Stocker stores, issues, and moves a variety of materials
and products, which includes frequent lifting of boxes (3-45 lbs)
off pallets (6 inches off floor to chest level) and/or VGV's.
* Maintains and verifies actual inventory and materials being
* Supplies parts for a line(s) and transports material through the
plant as needed.
* Operates a variety of material handling equipment to move
material throughout the plant.
* May disassemble, sort, repair, and salvage a variety of
* Responsible for quality and quantity of work produced.
* Assists in training other associates.
* Flexes into the line as needed.
* Accuracy of Inventory record and Quality of work is
* Responsible for a neat, orderly, and safe work area.
* May plan and organize the execution of daily line schedule,
including leading cell in team leader's absence.
* Responsible for identifying and implementing improvement ideas in
Keywords: Fortune Brands Home & Security, Jacksonville , Upgrade Material Stocker - 2nd shift - Subs - New Bern, Other , New Bern, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!