Sr. Cyber Security Specialist
Location: Camp Lejeune
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Leidos is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the Next
Generation Enterprise Network-Recompete (NGEN-R) Contract.
This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible
for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy
and Marine Corps.
In support of this exciting program Leidos is looking to hire a
Sr. Cyber Security Specialist in Camp Lejeune, NC to join our
NGEN-R is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under
the Service Management, Integration, and Transport portion of
NGEN-R, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the
Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services,
network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately,
Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks
and data management to improve capability and service while also
saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise
The qualified candidate will operate all aspects of
Information Systems (IS) data availability, integrity,
authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. Other
duties and responsibilities include:
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication
systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel
adhere to established security standards and Governmental
requirements for security on these systems.
- Develop and execute Government approved security policies,
plans, and procedures; implement data network security
- Operate and monitor network intrusion detection and forensic
- Conduct IS security incident handling
- Support Continuity of Operations Plan/Disaster Recovery
(COOP/DR) plans, and perform certification of IS and networks.
- Perform other information security duties including operation
of Electronic Key Management System (EKMS) and maintenance of
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Operate Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion
Prevention Systems (IPS), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), other
point of presence security tools, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs),
and related security operations.
- Perform defensive cyber operation duties including, but not
limited to, ensuring workstation and server compliancy with Marine
Corps McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS) requirements
- Identify cybersecurity incidents using HBSS, Tenable
SecurityCenter, RedSeal, McAfee Security Information and Event
Manager (SIEM), and other automated tools
- Operating Imperva Web Application and Database firewalls
- Perform forensics and remedial action on cybersecurity
incidents and reporting defensive cyber operations statistics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related
field and 10 years of relevant experience
- Active DOD Secret
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level III
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Jacksonville , Sr. Cyber Security Specialist, Other , Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!