Summary: Stores, issues, and moves a variety of materials and
product, as directed by Production Manager by performing the
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
1. Maintains and verifies actual inventory and materials being
2. Supplies parts for a line(s) and transports materials through
the plant as needed
3. Operates a variety of material handling equipment to move
material throughout the plant
4. May disassemble, sort, repair, and salvage a variety of
5. Responsible for quality and quantity of work produced.
6. Assists in Training other associates.
7. Flexes into the line as needed.
8. Accuracy of inventory record and Quality of work is
9. Responsible for a neat, orderly, and safe work area
10. May plan and organize the execution of daily line schedule,
including leading cell in team leader¿s absence.
11. Responsible for identifying and implementing improvement ideas
in work area.
1. Basic Computer Skills
2. SAP Knowledge to include the ability to locate material within
the SAP system and the ability to complete and confirm transfer
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
Please apply online at www.Adeccousa.com, by clicking on the link
that says `apply now'
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
If you have any questions, please contact the branch Monday-Friday
from 8:00am to 5:00pm at 252-634-2800