Company: Department of Defense
Location: Camp Lejeune
Posted on: June 10, 2021
This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of
anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through
this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the
"How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or
may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of
Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this
Learn more about this agency
- You will complete correspondence, forms, and spreadsheets in
accordance with standard procedures.
- You will contact personnel to obtain written verification
related to shipment, delivery, receipt, or payment of items.
- You will assemble and maintain procurement files related to
- You will establish and maintain procurement files for
- You will maintain statistical records and reports to ensure
information is accurate.
1106 Procurement Clerical And Technician
Conditions of Employment
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to
successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To
learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of
retired military members within 180 days immediately following
retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions
of 5 United States Code 3326.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective
- You will be required to obtain and maintain an interim and/or
final security clearance prior to entrance on duty. Failure to
obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in
the withdrawal of a job offer or removal.
- You will be required to complete training, obtain, and maintain
a government credit card to make official government purchases for
goods and services.
Your resume must also demonstrate at least one year of
specialized experience at or equivalent to the GS-06 grade level or
pay band in the Federal service or equivalent experience in the
private or public sector. Specialized experience must demonstrate
the following: 1)Inputting statistical and acquisition data into
data processing equipment databases; 2) Utilizing office automation
equipment such as word processing software to create and/or edit
complex office correspondence and reports; 3) Examining and
processing invoices. 4)Ensuring necessary information and/or
supporting documentation is included in files; 5) Maintaining
progress, status, and statistical records and reports.
Additional qualification information can be found from the
following Office of Personnel Management website:
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including
volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g.,
professional, philanthropic, religious, spiritual, community,
student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies,
knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and
experience that translates directly to paid employment.
Keywords: Department of Defense, Jacksonville , Procurement Technician, Other , Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!