Production Operator I - MS - New Bern
Company: MasterBrand Cabinets Inc.
Location: New Bern
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Material Stocker stores, issues, and moves a variety of
materials and products, which includes frequent lifting of boxes
(3-45 lbs) off pallets (6 inches off floor to chest level) and/or
- Maintains and verifies actual inventory and materials being
- Supplies parts for a line(s) and transports material through
the plant as needed.
- Operates a variety of material handling equipment to move
material throughout the plant.
- May disassemble, sort, repair, and salvage a variety of
- Responsible for quality and quantity of work produced.
- Assists in training other associates.
- Flexes into the line as needed.
- Accuracy of Inventory record and Quality of work is
- Responsible for a neat, orderly, and safe work area.
- May plan and organize the execution of daily line schedule,
including leading cell in team leader's absence.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing improvement ideas
in work area.
Keywords: MasterBrand Cabinets Inc., Jacksonville , Production Operator I - MS - New Bern, Other , New Bern, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!