BSH Home Appliances Corporation Top Employer US, Great Place
Tomorrow is our home.
Find out how easily you can achieve at BSH Home Appliances
Corporation. As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and
solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our
employees. With our global brands Bosch and Gaggenau as well as our
local brand Thermador, our focus truly is on innovation. This
inventiveness also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange
ideas and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their
individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and
give your career a home.
Supervisor I, Customer Support,
M-F 10:00am - 7:00pm
New Bern, NC Full Time
Ensures a high level of customer and employee satisfaction.
Provides superior support to customers and an enjoyable environment
for employees. Arbitrate and resolve customer and employee issues
in a fair and equitable manner. Understands department functions,
responsibilities, polices, and procedures on a daily basis. Works
in a fast paced and demanding work environment and presents a
professional image to both customers and employees.
- Preserve or restore the reputation of BSH brands as the premier
supplier of high end home appliances.
- Ensures staff is highly trained, motivated, and promotes
- Ensures direct reports follow up with customer complaints in a
- Monitor correspondence to customers and provide feedback for
improvement for all direct reports.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of features and troubleshooting
for all BSH products.
- Develops and maintains operational procedures for the
department and directs all necessary administrative functions.
- Hires and ensures proper training to the contact center
- Monitors schedule adherence for all direct reports.
- Build and lead a strong and motivated team to achieve
set/agreed targets while maintaining quality standards.
- Be aware of call/email traffic across the contact center in the
absence of contact center operations specialist.
- Identify system and procedural problems within the contact
center and suggest solutions and recommendations for change.
- Effectively resolve complex customer complaints and personnel
- Maintain high level of confidentiality when dealing with
personal issues within the team
- Adhere to all company processes, procedures, policies, and
- Complete all other tasks as assigned.
Job Qualification Requirements:
High-School Diploma Required
Two-Year College Preferred
- Must exhibit strong leadership qualities as well as strong
- Must be detailed oriented and be able to meet deadlines.
- Must be computer literate and type a minimum of 35 WPM.
- Must be flexible in regards to work schedule with the ability
to work weekends and/or holidays if requested.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to work as an individual while contributing to the
overall success of the team and department.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a high call
- Ability to defuse and solve difficult customer situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel,
3-5 Years Managerial Experience in Customer Service Department
3-5 Years Direct Contact Center Experiencer Preferred
A comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation,
holidays, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability
insurance, educational assistance and a 401(k) plan.
- Please visit career.bsh-group.com to learn more about what
makes BSH a Top Employer
- This position is eligible for the BSH Associate Referral
- EOE / AA Employer
- We participate in E-Verify