To grow community through building guest
loyalty and providing personal guest interactions that build
genuine relationships with guests and result in a brand-aligned
1. Provide polite, friendly greetings and
interactions with all guests.
2. Maintain and deliver the Show aspect of
the Cakery by leading the rituals, including music, cake walks, and
candles, with both adults and children.
3. Actively engage guests through sampling
4. Prepare product for sale (pricing,
packaging and labeling).
5. Maintain product level, quality and
6. When needed perform bakery/Cakery clerk
7. Maintain sanitation standards in the
cooler, freezer, prep area and sales area.
8. Cleans work area.
9. Communicate guest requests to
10. Communicate temperature breakdowns to
11. Keeps supply area neat, clean and tidy
at all times.
12. Maintains food safety standards
including storage, cleanliness, sanitation and rotation.
13. Use cake manual as reference
14. Performs Cake Decorator functions as
necessary such as icing cakes, writing on cakes, and other bronze
15. Perform all other duties as assigned by
16. Performs Front Porch duties to ensure
“guest arrival” standard is maintained.
17. Announce specials and sale info on the
18. Assist in product receiving and
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and
50 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to read and understand
information and direction.
5. Effective communication, guest service
and selling skills.
6. Must be at least 18 years old.
7. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for
extended periods of time.