Registered Nurse (RN) - ER (Coverage) F-T
Company: The Arora Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Recruiting a Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room
(Coverage) to work in the Emergency Department at Naval
Medical Center Camp Lejeune, Jacksonville, NC, to provide care
to Active Duty heroes, their family members, and retirees.
Registered Nurse (RN) - ER will work full-time, 80 hr/two
weeks, Sun - Sat. 12.5 hr or 8.5 hr shifts (30 min uncompensated
meal break), between 00: 00 - 12: 00 or 12: 00 - 24: 00 hrs.
The Registered Nurse (RN) - ER will normally work six 12.5 hr
shifts and one 8 hr shift per two week period. The Registered Nurse
- ER are coverage positions. (There are also part-time and
PRN ER RN positions. Please apply under separate job
DUTIES OF THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - EMERGENCY ROOM:
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - EMERGENCY
- Perform a full range of RN duties, including: triage; patient
assessment and monitoring; appropriate nursing care, procedures,
and treatments; execution of physicians orders; documentation of
patient care and observations; and patient education and emotional
- Provide professional nursing care in a knowledgeable, skillful,
consistent, and continuous manner.
- Assess each patient and perform triage duties as assigned.
- Formulate and carry out a goal directed plan of care which
based on determined nursing diagnosis and patient outcomes and
which is prioritized according to patient needs and available
resources including time, personnel, equipment, and supplies.
- Provide treatment and discharge instructions upon patient
- Perform assessment/data collection in an ongoing and systematic
manner, focusing on physiological, psychological, and cognitive
- Provide a safe and clean environment for each patient.
- Identify patient/significant other learning needs and implement
appropriate measures to meet identified needs.
- Assist in planning, provide clinical direction and provide
instruction to LPNs/LVNs, nursing assistants and ancillary
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other
- Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in
- Operate and manipulate automated systems such as CHCS, AHLTA,
ADS, Essentris, and Clinical Information System (CIS)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Associates Degree of Nursing or higher
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by National
League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- In lieu of graduation from an NLNAC or CCNE accredited program,
the nurse may be a graduate from a State Board of Nursing or
accredited nursing program.
- Possess a minimum of one year Emergency Department experience
in the last three years or at least two years of full-time
experience in the last three years in an Intensive Care Unit
- Possess and maintain Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Possess and maintain Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Possess and maintain Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
- Prior to commencing service, Contractor nurses shall attend a
2-hour lecture on IV certification. Contract nurses shall then
obtain certifications (e.G., IV, medications and blood
administration) not later than 60 days after commencement of
services, including observation of three completed IV sticks
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as
a Registered Nurse in any of the 50 States, DC, or U.S.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen (for access to Gov' t computer
10 days paid time off per year plus 7 sick days per year
10 paid Federal holidays
Health & Welfare allowance contributes to the cost of health
insurance, long and short-term disability, and life insurance
Dental and vision plans offered, 401(k)
ABOUT THE ARORA GROUP:
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified
nationwide healthcare services company that, for almost 30 years,
has provided medical care for the men and women who serve our
country in the U.S. Armed Forces. Our mission is to provide
world-class care and give our healthcare professionals
opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and
serve the needs of active duty service members, their families, and
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: The Arora Group, Inc., Jacksonville , Registered Nurse (RN) - ER (Coverage) F-T, Other , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!