Company: Natalie Venters - State Farm Agent
Location: New Bern
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with
the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a
State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you!
State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Detail oriented
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Natalie Venters - State Farm Agent, Jacksonville , Account Representative, Other , New Bern, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!