Information Management Analyst
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Location: Jacksonville, NC
Description: Our client is currently seeking
anInformation Management Analyst located inJacksonville,
US citizenship is Required.
A current active Department of Defense Secret security
clearance is Required.
This is a full-time direct permanent position with our client.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Candidate will provide information management technical
expertise to II MEFs Major Subordinate Commands (MSCs) or MAGTF
- The Candidate will be an integral member of the General
Staff and work closely with the Chief of Staff and General Staff
Operations (G-3) assisting with development of Information
Management (IM) policies, guidance, procedures and coordination to
support Post Deployment Systems Support (PDSS) for the Marine Corps
portfolio of command and control (C2) systems.
- IMA duties include, but are not limited to the following:
assists the MSC or MAGTF element in conducting IM planning and
IM/C2 architecture design and development; provides technical
support to command collaborative environment; manages information
systems; participates in C2 Boards, Bureaus, Centers, Cells, and
Work Groups; coordinates with Higher, Adjacent, and Subordinate IM
Sections and agencies; coordinates and Conducts Business Process
Analysis/Continuous Process Improvement; evaluates information
technology solutions and future concepts; and provides Quality
Control (QC) and Quality of Service (QoS) to supported systems and
- Candidate must have hands-on experience and knowledge of
current portfolio of Combat Operations Center (COC) Command,
Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence Tactical Data
Systems (C4I TDS).
- Candidate must possess well developed communication skills
that include: ability to generate professional briefs and military
correspondence, ability to speak in front of large groups, and
ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely in both
verbal and written formats.
- Candidate must be proficient with; collaborative workspace
environments for site and group permissions using SharePoint 2010
and SharePoint 2013; Microsoft Office applications such as Word,
Excel, Project and Outlook.
- Candidate must be capable of working several complex and
diverse tasks with simultaneous, or near simultaneous deadlines, in
a dynamic, fast paced and demanding work environment.
- Candidate must possess highly refined organizational and
- Candidate must be reliable, punctual, trustworthy,
exceptionally conscientious, team oriented, and have the ability to
positively interact with diverse groups of people to achieve common
- This position is non-deployable.
- Applicant selected for this position must be able to obtain
and/or maintain a security clearance or access.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Chosen applicants will be required to pass pre-employment
drug screening and a criminal background check.
Educational and Desirable Skills/Experience:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution.
- 2 plus years experience as MAGTF Officer [Regimental Landing
Team (RLT) or Marine Air Group (MAG) staff or above].
- Intermediate level Professional Military Education (PME) or
Joint (JPME) Level I training.
- 2 plus years experience in using MS Office, MS Project,
Visio, Adobe Connect, and collaborative environments.
- DOD 8570.1M IAT Level II Certification (GSEC, CompTIA
Security+, SCNP SSCP).
This job and many more are available through
The Judge Group. Find us on the web at
Keywords: The Judge Group, Jacksonville , Information Management Analyst, Other , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!