Senior Process Engineer
Company: KGTiger Corporation
Location: new bern
Posted on: May 3, 2021
One of the top faucet brand in North America, it offers a
diverse selection of thoughtfully designed kitchen and bath
faucets, showerheads, accessories, bath safety products and kitchen
sinks for residential and commercial applications each delivering
the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful
features, and lasting value.
Senior Process Engineer who will be the liaison between our
Global Platforms Product Development group and the New Bern plant
for assembly evolution and implementation.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties and
- Collaborate with the Global Platforms team to lead
evolution/change of current assembly process technology to
implement assembly solutions that support global platform
- Lead development of core assembly process competency
determination and evaluation criteria. Support the development of a
3-5 year technology development plan.
- Benchmark similar industries and technologies. Identify Best
Practices, areas for improvement, and develop corresponding
- Lead Continuous Improvement Events in the manufacturing
facilities to implement equipment and process changes.
- Act as the intermediary between global platforms and the New
Bern assembly plant for Design for Assembly (DFA) and Process
Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA) activity.
- Participate in Product Design reviews and represent Assembly
- Ensure predetermined budgets and timing schedules are met by
coordinating activities between global platforms and the New Bern
- Govern capital requests for platforms projects. Support
business case development and ensure accurate capacity
analyses.Assist and approve cost savings projections.
- Develop and implement procedures and documentation that support
the release of machinery and equipment, and train affected site
- Serve as the primary assembly facility representative for new
platforms equipment (i.e. vendor selection, design, build,
approval, testing requirements, and installation processes).
- Specify requirements for equipment containment and project team
- Bachelors degree in Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in high volume
production assembly (manual and automated); prior supervisory
experience is a plus.
- Experience in development, validation, and process optimization
of significant capital projects.
- Exposure to techniques in change management preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, MS Project, ERP systems, MES
systems, AutoCAD and/or Pro-E.
- Proven training and experience in a lean manufacturing
- Versed in standard Industrial and Systems Engineering tools for
the quantification and evaluation of labor and the associated
- Knowledge and understanding of part prints and equipment
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem solving solutions
through the use of formal problem solving discipline(s).
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude with hands on experience.
- Must possess a business orientation and interactive skills to
support the manufacturing team and function as a business
- Demonstrated success handling multiple priorities and working
in a fast paced environment.
- Must be collaborative and able to work in a team
Excellent Relocation Benefits provided - Interested candidates
send your resumes to or reach me at 888-738-5815 X 1206
Keywords: KGTiger Corporation, Jacksonville , Senior Process Engineer, Other , new bern, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!