To insure that Lowes Foods guest service
and departmental operation is maintained in the dairy/frozen food
1. Provide polite, friendly interactions
with all guests and co-workers.
2. Stock, rotate, and condition all
dairy/frozen product on shelves according to Lowes Foods standards
and productivity guidelines.
3. Maintain neat and safe work area to
allow guests to shop without agitation.
4. Maintain organized, inventoried,
rotated, and dated overstock in the cooler/freezer areas.
5. Minimize damage and shrink through
proper inventory control, rotation of the shelves and overstock,
and proper product handling.
6. Assist with unloading and verifying
merchandise upon delivery to the store.
7. Responsible for ordering milk, eggs, and
other dairy/frozen product to maintain proper product level,
rotation, and inventory control.
8. Responsible for maintaining organized
paperwork associated with ordering and proper stock loss
9. Maintain sanitation standards on the
sales floor and in the cooler/freezer areas.
10. Performs front-end duties as necessary
to ensure no noticeable wait standard is upheld and maintained.
11. Perform all other duties as assigned by
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 60 lbs. occasionally and
40 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand
information and direction.
5. Knowledge of dairy/frozen food
6. Demonstrated ability and willingness to
learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
7. Effective communication and guest
8. May be subject to temperature
fluctuations that come from working in and around the dairy/frozen
9. Ability to bend, kneel, stand, push/pull
stock carts and operate pallet jack for extended periods of