Field Service Technician
Company: Vivint Smart Home, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Who we are:
Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North
America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with
in-home consultation, professional installation and support
delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24/7 customer care and
monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with
intelligent products and services, Vivint serves approximately 1.7
million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Vivint was named to the Forbes list of "America's Best Employers
for Diversity" in 2020 and 2019, and to the Forbes list of
"America's Best Employers" in 2018. The company has a strong
commitment to philanthropy and received a 2020 Gold Halo Award from
Engage for Good for group volunteerism. Vivint is the largest tech
employer in Utah and has received multiple awards for innovation,
including being named among Fast Company's "World's 50 Most
Field Service Professionals provide expert-level installation
and services, while delivering the highest-caliber of customer
service. Customers will rely on you to act with honesty and
integrity as you offer what they have been looking for - peace of
What you'll do:
- Earn a competitive hourly wage and enjoy an unlimited
- Become an expert on smart home technology by training on
- Manage inventory and assets with a business owner
- Install, service, and troubleshoot cutting-edge smart home
technology in customer homes.
- Control your own income by providing opportunities for
customers to purchase additional products and services
- Leverage service and installation appointments into leads and
What we're looking for:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Sales experience and/or field service experience is
- Current valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Someone who thrives in a team environment and can also be
trusted to work independently.
- Willingness to submit to a criminal background check.
- Willingness to submit to a pre-hire drug screen.
Physical demands of the job:
- Lift and carry up to 45 lbs.
- Climb ladders up to 14'.
- Work in attics and other limited-space areas.
- Bend, kneel, crouch and stand for long periods.
- Safety culture is strong at Vivint, and our team members
complete a safety analysis of every work site
- Company vehicle and gas card.
- Cell phone and work tablet.
- All tools necessary to perform the job.
- 4/10 work schedule with home dispatch (clock in and out from
your driveway each day).
- Ten paid holidays.
- Two weeks paid time off.
- Employee pricing on smart home products.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life coverage.
- 401(k) plan with matching.
If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through
Workday by searching "Find Jobs".
Keywords: Vivint Smart Home, Inc., Jacksonville , Field Service Technician, Other , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!