To provide excellent guest service through
meat and seafood department activities. To use selling skills and
merchandising programs to enhance guest interaction and achieve
1. Provides polite, friendly greetings and
interactions with all guests as they approach the department.
Creates a selling environment using selling skills.
2. Prepares knife-ready products for sale
(slice, trim, wrap, weigh, and price) according to Lowes Foods
3. Assists in product receiving, inventory,
4. Prices, stocks, and rotates frozen
items, prepared meats, and fresh meat/seafood in sales areas.
5. Maintains safety and sanitation
standards in all areas that come in contact with meat/seafood and
in the prep areas, coolers, freezers, and sales floor.
6. Maintains high quality and freshness
with products available for sale. Ensures all products are in
7. Communicates shrink issues to
8. Communicates guest requests/concerns to
9. Makes PA announcements for sale and
promotional items in the meat/seafood department.
10. Performs all other duties as assigned
1. Should possess good interpersonal
skills, effective selling skills, and have an outgoing
2. Ability to work well with others.
Ability to sell and interact with guests.
3. Ability to lift 50 lbs. occasionally and
25 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to bend, kneel, and stand for
extended periods of time.
5. Must be able to work in a cold
6. Must be at least 18 years of age.