Company: MHC Equity Lifestyle Properties
Posted on: May 3, 2021
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
ELS is hiring for the position of Housekeeper in Cedar Point,
What you'll do:
Our housekeepers make sure that our resorts are clean and tidy
to ensure that our guests have a five-star experience.
Your job will include:
- Housekeepers clean the resort office, and public access areas,
including mopping, dusting, vacuuming and removing trash.
- Keep track of cleaning supply inventory and request refills as
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs in common areas,
- As a housekeeper you will also assist the maintenance staff and
other staff members as needed.
- Assist with cleaning up resort-sponsored guest activities and
- Assist your Resort Manager in responding to guest inquiries in
a timely, professional manner and with patience and concern.
- Solve guest-related problems and address conflicts with a
- Housekeepers may also drive a motorized vehicle to run errands
and/or pick up supplies as needed.
- Work closely with management and the management staff to
maintain open communications and make sure that the resort team is
integrated and coordinated.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
Experience & skills you need:
- One year of experience in a housekeeping role.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and products.
- Previous housekeeping experience is a plus.
- Organizational skills and attention to details.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Willing and able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
We invite you to visit our web site at
www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information
regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all
Keywords: MHC Equity Lifestyle Properties, Jacksonville , Housekeeper, Other , Swansboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!