SOF Medic Subject Matter Expert
Company: Prescient Edge
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Prescient Edge is seeking a SOF Medic SME to support a Federal
government client. As a SOF Medic SME, you will:
- Have a clear understanding of the MRR and MRB organization,
structure, and mission in order to perform training, coordination
and implementation of all functions, and all other duties,
responsibilities, and actions necessary to support RTEG activities.
The RRTEG Medic SME shall perform all tasks associated with this
position such as:
- Interface with RRTEG Staff and supported units.
- Participate in required meetings.
- Advise, assist, coordinate, and create training schedules, and
- Provide training and evaluation of individuals and units.
- Teach and enforce doctrine, unit standard operating procedures
(SOPs) IAW attainable/relevant standards based on the conditions
- Be adequately prepared for all training event(s) including
being on time and with appropriate equipment.
- Coordinate with uniformed personnel to capture input for and
the preparation of After Action Reports (AAR).
- Ensure compliance with all safety guidelines.
- Maintain accountability of assigned equipment, training aids
and training preparations.
- Manage Tactical Combat Casualty Care program across the Marine
- Liaise with civilian and military hospitals, trauma centers,
and emergency medical service agencies to develop full spectrum
medical training scenarios and validate medical evacuation plans
during high-risk training evolutions.
- Develop and maintain Training affiliation agreements and/or
memorandums of understanding with civilian trauma centers in order
to facilitate trauma center rotations for MARSOF medical
- Maintain knowledge and proficiency in current SOF medical
critical task lists in accordance with USSOCOM 350-29.
Please note that the availability of this position is contingent
upon contract award.
At Prescient Edge, we believe that acting with integrity and
serving our employees is the key to everyone's success. To that
end, we provide employees with a best in class benefits package
- A competitive salary with performance bonus opportunities.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, vision,
dental, and orthodontia coverage.
- A substantial retirement plan with no vesting schedule.
- Career development opportunities, including on-the-job
training, tuition reimbursement, and networking.
- A positive work environment where employees are respected,
supported, and engaged.
- Current or former member of a Joint Trauma System Defense
Committee on Trauma ( e.g. Committee on En-route Combat Casualty
Care, Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care, Committee on
Surgical Combat Casualty Care) OR current or former member of the
Committee on Tactical Emergency Casualty Care.
- Strong interest in military medicine, global SOF medical
activities, and patient care in austere/remote settings.
- Graduate of the Joint Special Operations Medical Training
Center with a Current USSOCOM Advance Tactical Paramedic
certification OR 3 years' experience managing down-trace maneuver
element SOF medics within the previous 4 years.
- Current National Registry Emergency Medical Technician
- Board for Critical Care Transport Paramedic Certification
Certified Flight, Critical Care, and/or Tactical Paramedic
- Current applicable clinician credentials (PANCE/ PANRE; AANPC;
medical license, etc.)
- Former Senior SOF Medic (E7-E9), Physician Assistant, Medical
Corps Officer, or Medical Service Corps Officer with extensive
experience managing SOF medical programs and personnel.
- Must have 6 years of SOF medical experience in a Special
Mission Unit (SMU); U.S. Army Special Forces; Naval Special
Warfare; Marine Special Operations Command; or U. S. Army 75th
Infantry Ranger Regiment.
- Minimum of 3 deployments as a maneuver element SOF medic OR
extensive deployed experience conducting medical planning and/or
medical support to operations across the full spectrum of SOF
- Years' experience in Conception, Modeling, Development, and
Coordination of tactical medical scenarios, prolonged field care
scenarios, and 3 Years of formal instructor duty.
- Current driver's license.
- Shall be required to travel up to 50% in the performance of
Prescient Edge is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) founded
as a counterintelligence (CI)/ Human Intelligence (HUMINT) company
in 2008. It is a global operations and solutions integrator
delivering full-spectrum intelligence analysis support, training,
security, and technology R&D support solutions to the
Department of Defense (DoD) and Throughout the Intelligence
Keywords: Prescient Edge, Jacksonville , SOF Medic Subject Matter Expert, Other , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!