Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Behavioral Health
Company: The Arora Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Currently recruiting a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
(LCSW) in Jacksonville, North Carolina to work in the
Behavioral Health Clinics, Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune to
provide care to Active Duty heroes, their families, and retirees.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) may be assigned to
one of the sub-clinics: Substance Abuse & Rehabilitation Program
(SARP), Deployment Wellness, or Branch Clinic New River. The
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) is a full-time
position, 80 hrs/2weeks, Mon - Fri, between 6: 00AM - 10: 00PM.
DUTIES OF THE LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER:
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER:
- Perform a full range of clinical social worker procedures in
accordance with clinical privileges granted.
- Practice as an interdependent member of the health team and
provide important components of primary health care through direct
social work services, consultation, collaboration, referral,
teaching, and advocacy.
- Provide direct and indirect services to both inpatients and
outpatients in accordance with social work standards of
- Assess and treat outpatients in individual, group, couples, and
family modalities exercising mature professional judgment and using
a wide range of social work skills to include individual and
familycounseling to assist patients and their families in dealing
with chronic and acute diseases/injuries.
- Conduct psychosocial assessments. Provide counseling to patient
and family in matters directly related to patients limitation,
adjustment to medical condition, and ongoing treatment. Develop
andimplement discharge plans, follow-up care, and transfers to
other health care facilities.
- Plan and maintain referral and coordination services with
civilian health and social service agencies.
- Provide consultation services to medical, nursing, and
ancillary hospital staff regarding psychosocial issues, discharge
plans, and follow-up care for patients and families.
- Provide crisis intervention services.
- The LCSW shall be required to successfully complete the
Tri-Service Internal Behavioral Health Consultant (IBHC) training
or Tri Service Behavioral Health Care Facilitator (BHCF) training
course. Travel will be reimbursed.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Master' s degree in Social Work (MSW).
- Graduate from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the
Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as
a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Possess a minimum of one year experience in the past three
years as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen (for access to Gov' t computer
ABOUT THE ARORA GROUP:
- Competitive pay
- 10 days paid time off per year plus 7 sick days per year
- 10 paid Federal holidays
- Health & Welfare allowance covers the cost of health insurance,
long and short-term disability, and life insurance
- Dental and vision plans offered, 401(k)
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified
nationwide healthcare services company that, for almost 30 years,
has provided medical care for the men and women who serve our
country in the U.S. Armed Forces. Our mission is to provide
world-class care and give our healthcare professionals
opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and
serve the needs of active duty service members, their families, and
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: The Arora Group, Inc., Jacksonville , Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Behavioral Health, Other , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!