Field Support Representative (Marine Expeditionary Unit - MEU)
Company: Kranze Technology Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: February 21, 2021
About Kranze Technology Solutions:
Kranze Technology Solutions, Inc. is a defense industry small
business company specializing in Infrared Countermeasures (IRCM)
systems, digital interoperability and networking, and program
support for the US Navy, US Marine Corps, and SOCOM. KTS provides
hardware and software product development, systems of systems
integration, system test and evaluation support, modeling and
simulation analysis, and other engineering services to support the
Warfighter. KTS offers a casual, flexible and entrepreneurial work
environment with a close-knit team of dedicated leading
professionals in multiple fields. KTS provides each team member
significant opportunity to solve a wide variety of complex
technical challenges in small teams while working hand in hand with
our defense customers.
KTS is seeking multiple field support representatives to support
USMC Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) deployments of up to 6-9
months in support of KTS developed hardware.
- Understand hardware and solution system provided to military
- Integrate system on aircraft and with ground users
- Provide training to aircrew, avionics, and ground users
- Recommend and develop training programs in support of
maintenance and troubleshooting
- Manage inventory and accountability of hardware and
- Provide technical leadership and guidance
- Conduct routine maintenance and troubleshooting on
- Serve as a liaison between military units and KTS
Prior to deployment the FSR must spend training time at KTS'
headquarters in Chicago, IL. The FSR may also support integration
and test events at KTS' headquarters and CONUS for various test
- Military experience or Bachelor's or Master's degree in
Engineering with one or more years of experience.
- Pilot, Crew Chief, Ground User, or Avionics Marine.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Windows and Linux Computer operating experience
- Experience with Radios
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- US citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Ability to travel overseas
- Familiar with Android tablets
- Comprehensive Leave plan (Paid Time Off)
- Comprehensive Health Care package including Vision, Dental,
Health Savings Account (HSA), and more
- Generous Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) retirement plan
- Paid Overtime
- Flex Time and Flexible Scheduling
- Opportunities to work remotely and travel
- Tuition Reimbursement options
- Casual and relaxed work environment
KTS is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination
and harassment of any kind. All applicants will be considered for
employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status, or any other segmenting characteristics
protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Kranze Technology Solutions, Inc., Jacksonville , Field Support Representative (Marine Expeditionary Unit - MEU), Other , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!