Customer Service Specialist
Company: Family Medical Supply, an Adapt Health Company
Location: New Bern
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Full Job Description
At AdaptHealth we offer full-service home medical equipment
products and services to empower patients to live their best lives
- out of the hospital and in their homes. If you are passionate
about making a profound impact on the quality of patients' lives,
we would love to hear from you!
* Customer Service Specialists are responsible for learning and
understanding the entire front-end process to ensure successful
service for our patients.
* The Customer Service Specialist works in a fast-paced environment
answering inbound calls and making outbound calls.
* May be responsible to obtain, analyze, and verify the accuracy of
information received from referrals, create orders, and or schedule
the patient to receive equipment as ordered by their doctor.
* Customer Service Specialists should educate Patients of their
financial responsibility when applicable.
* Maintain patient confidentiality and function within the
guidelines of HIPAA'
* Perform other related duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
Comply with all required Covid safety precautions.
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Summerville, SC 29483: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Family Medical Supply, an Adapt Health Company, Jacksonville , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , New Bern, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!