Company: Lowes Foods
Posted on: August 6, 2022
To provide excellent guest service through bakery department
1. Provide polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all
2. Prepare product for sale (baking, weighing, and pricing).
3. Maintain product level, quality and freshness.
4. When requested perform clerk function of cake decorating.
5. Maintain sanitation standards in the cooler, freezer, prep area
and sales area.
6. Communicate guest requests to management.
7. Communicate temperature breakdowns to supervisor.
8. Keeps supply area neat, clean and tidy at all times.
9. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
10. Performs front end duties to insure "no noticeable wait"
standard is maintained.
11. Announce specials and sale info on the PA system.
12. Assist in product receiving and storage.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Effective communication, guest service and selling skills.
6. Must be at least 18 years old.
7. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Jacksonville , Baker PT, Hospitality & Tourism , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!