Guest Service Leader FT
Company: Lowes Foods
Location: Morehead City
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Are you ready to have work at fun? With a wide variety of fun ways
to roll up your sleeves and spend the day making people smile,
you'll never be bored as a Host with Lowes Foods! Apply today and
see why it Pays to Go Lowes Foods!
Pay starts at $11 / hour
Plus you can earn a bonus of up to $1,000!* Ask store management
**Seasonal pay effective from 5/1 - 9/17/22
1. Maintenance of Guest Service Standards
a. Ensures that the front end standards detailed in the No
Noticeable Wait Policy are met at all times.
b. Manages guest traffic flow from both the guest side and bagging
side of the register using this positioning as an opportunity to
interact with guests and monitor productivity.
c. Works with the Store Manager and Guest Service Manager to ensure
that the schedule is written to provide the desired level of
service within the established labor guides.
d. Trains cashiers to call additional hosts to the front end as
dictated by guest needs and established daily call-up list.
e. Handles guests and hosts requests, refunds, overrides, and check
approvals promptly, and professionally.
f. Ensures front end is clean, neat, and clutter free at all times
and that the parking lot is free of debris and excessive carts.
g. Is a positive role model for all front end hosts in speech,
manner, dress, hygiene, and integrity.
h. Ensures all unused check lanes are blocked off when not is
i. Monitors and enforces all other front end policies related to
Asset Protection and Shrink Control.
2. Training and Development of Front End Hosts
a. Provides training and direction to hosts not meeting the front
b. Communicates to the guest service manager, problem areas and
hosts not meeting performance standards.
c. Provides constant on-the-job feedback to front end hosts about
performance to maintain front end service level.
3. Process guest orders (including performing as a cashier or guest
4. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally and 15 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of front end operations.
6. Ability to supervise people including training and
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and
technical requirements of the job.
8. Effective communication and guest service skills.
9. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
10. Demonstrate successful use of math skills.
11. Ability to work well with computers.
Associated topics: customer care manager, customer service manager,
customer service team manager, director, guidance, leadership,
management experience, product support, review, senior
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Jacksonville , Guest Service Leader FT, Hospitality & Tourism , Morehead City, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!