Housekeeper Attendant (Hotel)
Company: Hampton Inn by Hilton - Sneads Ferry North
Location: Sneads Ferry
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionHousekeeper Attendant (Hotel)Embark on an
exciting hotel career with Crown Hotel & Travel Management, LLC.
From hotel management jobs to front-line interaction with hotel
guests and important behind-the-scenes hospitality jobs, Crown
Hotel & Travel Management, LLC offers a variety of opportunities
for job growth and exciting careers in the hospitality
industry.Pay:Full time and Part-timeBenefits
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Fantastic Company CultureResponsibilities
- Change bed linen daily.
- Vacuum carpeting.
- Dust all furniture (picture frames, bed frames, lamps, TVs,
- Remove fingerprints and smudges (ex. mirrors, shiny surfaces,
- Thoroughly clean the bathroom area - wash shower stall, sink,
floor, toilet, etc.
- Make sure that the standard room set-up is complied with.
- Report immediately all damage found in a room.
- Report immediately all missing items in the room. Report
immediately personal guest items found in vacant rooms.
- Turn in immediately all "lost and found" items to Executive
- Assist housekeepers in any additional cleaning chores they may
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to perform consistent work to the highest of
- Ability to interact with guests in a pleasant, friendly
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking and frequently
pulling, pushing, and bending.
- must be able to perform repetitive cleaning and folding moments
for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Keywords: Hampton Inn by Hilton - Sneads Ferry North, Jacksonville , Housekeeper Attendant (Hotel), Hospitality & Tourism , Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!