Little Caesars General Manager
Company: Little Caesars
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Little Caesars General ManagerJob
Position & PurposeThe Little Caesars General Manager will report to
the District Manager of Food Services. The Little Caesars General
Manager will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning,
implementing, managing and controlling all operational related
activities of our Little Caesars Operations. This position will
oversee Little Caesars restaurant operations including product
production, inventory, personnel, sales, marketing and financial
performance. This position will also be responsible for ensuring
that the Little Caesars facility is operated within the operational
guidelines established by Jennifer Leggett, Director of Marketing &
Food Services, and Little Caesars Corporate. Qualifications and
- A minimum of a High School Diploma.
- Minimum 3 Years management experience in a QSR restaurant
- DRESS CODE: Business Casual or Uniform required by QSR
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have excellent Customer Service and Employee Relations
- Must be able to perform under pressure in high volume
- Must be capable of standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature
ranges.Personal Attributes:Handle yourself in a professional manner
with a positive attitude and always exhibit good manners.To be
engaged and focused on the business.To be willing to devote the
time needed to be successful.To treat co-workers the way that you
want to be treated.To communicate well and work with management to
accomplish its goals.To be willing to accept and embrace change.To
give honest opinions to management while also being willing to
follow managements decisions when their direction is different than
yours.Promote and act in a manner that projects a positive
image.This person must be able to handle several tasks at once.This
person must be well organized and able to handle multiple things at
the same time.This person must be Self Motivated and able to work
efficiently without direct supervision.Strong interpersonal skills,
ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the
organization and with staff at remote locations essential.Strong
problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise
sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely
analyses.Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a
strategic vision into an operational model.High level of integrity
and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and
results-orientation.Must be able to supervise and motivate
employees.Must adhere, agree with, and promote the Companys Core
Values. This list will be provided to you.Essential Functions/Job
- The position is required to attend and pass all Little Caesars
management training sessions.
- Must be able to participate /facilitate any meetings within the
Little Caesars facility.
- Provide oversight and manage all areas of the restaurant and be
able to make final decisions on matters of importance.
- Monitor and review month-to-month and year-to-year financial
comparisons with margin analysis on business unit with your
District Manager and/or Director of Marketing & Food Services. Come
up with a for weak areas or areas for improvement.
- Look for ways to cut costs and improve productivity.
- Always look for ways to increase Gross Profit and minimize
- Implement Scheduling to ensure the site is properly staffed for
all day parts and sales volumes.
- Will be expected to staff, train and develop managers and
hourly employees through orientations, ongoing feedback, the
establishment of performance expectations and by conducting
- Work with your District Manager to maximize sales and
- Work with your District Manager to Manage Inventory.
- Work with your District Manager to direct and oversee all
aspects of Little Caesars site.
- Always respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and
appropriate action to resolve any problems ensuring customer
satisfaction is maintained.
- Work with your District Manager and the Director of Marketing &
Food Services to establish and maintain strong relationships as
well as encourage and develop programs to provide learning and
training opportunities for the Store Managers to ensure they are
executing our plan as expected.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure
compliance with all local, state, and Federal laws and rules. (i.e.
- Work with Safety Director (Jill Smith) to ensure that we are
operating and have a safe environment for our customers and
- This position will be responsible for assuring that the proper
signage is in place at the proper time for all advertising
- This position will be responsible for the scheduling and
oversight of all store inventories and any and all inventory issues
that arise. This position will also be responsible for plans of
action to correct and minimize any and all inventory issues.
- This person will be responsible for ensuring guest service in
all areas meets company standards and always strives to be #1 in
Customer Service in every guest they serve.
- Provide oversight in making sure all employees are following
all company policies and procedures.Accountability:Manage the
entire operation of the food service facility through the
development and growth of staff, sales, and profitability to meet
goals established by management. Ensures the restaurant is in
accordance with established company standards, policies, and
procedures. Assist in the success of the restaurant by ensuring
guest satisfaction through adhering to company standards for
quality, value, service, and cleanliness. Maintain a positive
working relationship with all employees to foster and promote a
cooperative and pleasant working climate, which will be conducive
to maximize employee morale, productivity, and efficiency.
- Weekly Salary: Based on experience
- Incentive Plan: The VP, CFO, and the Director of Food Services
for the company will work to come up with an Incentive Plan for the
Little Caesars General Manager. This will start on the first full
quarter you are an employee.
- Retirement Plan: The Company has a 401k & Profit Sharing Plan.
There is a 6-month waiting period to participate in each of these
programs. The 401k plan allows for a match from the company and can
be discussed in further detail.
- Employee Health Insurance: The Company provides part of the
Employees Health Insurance and you are allowed to add immediate
family members with that cost being covered by the Employee. The
Employee portion of the Employees Insurance can be provided to you
and is paid on a pre-tax basis. Please contact the HR department
for more details.
- Work Schedule: The Company expects 50 hours per week although
as a manager you may have to work more than this some weeks when
need be. The work schedule may vary depending on the sales volume
- Vacation: The paid vacation days will be as follows: 1st year
5days. The 3rd Year 2 weeks. Further details on the Vacation Policy
can be found in the Employee Handbook.
- Sick Leave: The paid sick leave days will be as follows: 1st
Year 5days. You can accumulate up to 15 days max. Further details
on the Sick Leave policy can be found in the Employee
- Company Handbook: See the company EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK for other
Company policies and procedures.This Job Description covers a lot
of the items that would be expected from our Little Caesars General
Manager. We have done our best to put all things that we would
expect from this position but this description is not all-inclusive
and we reserve the right to modify or change this description at
any time.Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Little Caesars, Jacksonville , Little Caesars General Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Havelock, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!