Nursing: ICU - Intensive Care
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: September 8, 2019
Nursing: ICU - Intensive CareMedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint
Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality ICU/CCU
Registered Nurse for a travel assignment with one of our top
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certification
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care ICU
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
Duties ResponsibilitiesICU/Critical Care Nurse (RN) possesses the
skills needed to manage the care of adult patients experiencing
life-threatening problems requiring complex assessment, high
intensity therapies, and interventions.
- Provide patient care as well as education and support to the
- Ensure proper functioning of life support equipment such as
ventilators and feeding tubes.
- Observe the patient's heart rate, blood pressure and
respiration for signs of distress.
- Administer medication, IVs, and insert catheters as
- Meticulous documentation of medication administration.
- Assist in emergency nursing procedures necessary for prompt
control of changes in patient's physical condition.
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation accurately and
About Agency No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on
your patients, we'll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare
Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and
contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy
nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities
nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a
policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and
applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the
legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are
based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and
performance without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Intensive Care Unit, Nurse, Registered Nurse, RN-ICU,
Critical Care Unit, Critical Care Nurse, Intensive Care Nurse,
RN-CCU, Travel Nurse, Agency Nurse, Contract Nurse, Travel
Contract, ACLS, EKG, RN, Registered Nurse, ICU, CCU, RN-ICU,
RN-CCU, MICU, SICU, Advanced Life Support, CPR, BLS, Travel
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Jacksonville , Nursing: ICU - Intensive Care, Healthcare , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!