Psy.D / Psychologist / North Carolina / Permanent / Clincal Psychologi
Company: Kurz Solutions
Posted on: November 6, 2018
Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury Program (PH/TBI)
The "Youngest City in America" with a booming economy...
The Community - Jacksonville, NC
Onslow County is Americas fastest-growing County over the past five years, according to a federal agency that tracks economics. Onslow's booming economy is fueled by Marines and sailors stationed at Camp Lejeune and New River Air Station, according to a recent report in the Charlotte Business Journal. The military, agriculture and tourism are the top three economic areas for North Carolina, which bodes well that they are also the top for Onslow County, she said. And Jacksonville is just 30 minutes from Emerald Isle and 55 minutes from historic Wilmington, NC, both favorite coastal resort destinations with pristine beaches and blue water.
Camp Lejeune - Home of the Expeditionary Forces
Home of 180,000 active duty, dependent, retiree and civilian employee population, Camp Lejeune boasts 156,000 acres of state-of-the-art training facilities including 11 miles of beach for amphibious operations, 32 gun positions, 48 tactical landing zones and 80 life fire ranges. Some services available aboard Camp Lejeune include: childcare, shopping, education, family support, hunting and fishing, dining, boating and swimming. Some facilities on base include banks and credit unions, the commissary, the library, hobby shops, fitness centers, the beach, theaters and more. From the supporting infrastructure, a tradition of excellence in doing day-to-day business has evolved. From environmental programs that include a state-of-the-art landfill and water treatment system to quality of life programs that ensure Marine families are taken care of, Camp Lejeune stands out as a superior military base.
REQUIREMENTS (duties include but are not limited to)
- The Clinical Psychologist shall perform a full range of clinical psychology services in accordance with the core privileges and/or supplemental privileges.
- Administer programs of treatment to mentally and emotionally disturbed individual adjustments; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
- Assist in treating rehabilitation patients.
- Treat individuals in times of personal crisis such as a divorce or death of a loved one.
- Interview patients and study medical and social case histories.
- Diagnose and evaluate mental and emotional disorders of individuals and administer programs of treatment. QUALIFICATIONS
- Have a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an American Psychology Association (APA) accredited psychology program.
- Successful completion of a psychology Pre-Doctoral Internship program which has been accredited by the American Psychology Association (APA).
- Have and maintain a current license to practice psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Possess a minimum of two (2) years postgraduate experience within the last three (3) years as a Clinical Psychologist. KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in the market.
Apply by creating/using an account
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Jacksonville , Psy.D / Psychologist / North Carolina / Permanent / Clincal Psychologi, Healthcare , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!