Registered Nurse (RN) Newport NC 8 week contract
Company: SHG - North Carolina
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- ***--SIGN ON BONUS--*** $150 (restrictions apply)
- - ** REFERRAL BONUS ** $150 (restrictions apply)
SHG Temp Staffing is currently looking for RNs to fill
- Get paid the next business day- Access $ when needed
- $$$150 sign on bonus
- REFER FRIENDS - MAKE $$$ -$150 per person we hire
- $$$ Facility Referral bonus - when facility becomes a
- Periodic bonuses - based on facility needs
- Immediate start after credential verification/background
- Flexible Schedule - Bid on per diem shifts on our easy mobile
- Secure site to upload credentials for verification
- Browse shifts (based on facilities' needs)
- Contract, per diem, temp to perm options.
- Holiday promotional contests
- 24/7 Support Service
- Equal Opportunity employer
Shifts: NIGHT, 12 Hrs. 7p-7m
Duration: 8 Weeks
Minimum 1 year of experience as a RN preferred
Current RN certification
Driver's License/ State ID
Must pass: Background and credential Check, and Drug screening.
Oversee patient care operations.
Perform all nursing duties in accordance with the scope of practice
specific to the state you are working in, while adhering to all
facility policies and procedures. -
Monitor patient progress and identifies any changes in status,
acting on those changes to ensure patient comfort and safety. -
Assist physicians and all healthcare professionals caring for the
patient, always giving a complete and thorough report on patient
status at end of shift/assignment. -
Perform routine nursing care to assigned patients while utilizing
age specific and universal precaution practices at all times. -
Practice patient, teaching/training for patients and families.
Follow hospital policy when disposing of hazardous materials,
labeling, and handling of all materials. -
Actively demonstrate a working knowledge of nursing, theory,
techniques, principles,, and practice in order to holistically care
for the patient. -
Implement specific procedures and programs.
Coordinate work within the department, as well as with other
Assist the immediate supervisor with tasks to support department
Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct
Empathy for the needs of the client.
Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
Ensures confidentiality and security of the client's medical
Submit resume for immediate consideration.
Need more information? Visit us at
Keywords: SHG - North Carolina, Jacksonville , Registered Nurse (RN) Newport NC 8 week contract, Healthcare , Newport, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!