Physician / Psychiatry / North Carolina / Permanent / Psychiatrist Job
Company: Kurz Solutions
Posted on: September 15, 2022
MD/DO - Psychiatrist
The "Youngest City in America" with a booming economy...
The Community - Jacksonville, NC
Onslow County is Americas fastest-growing County over the past five
years, according to a federal agency that tracks economics.
Onslow's booming economy is fueled by Marines and sailors stationed
at Camp Lejeune and New River Air Station, according to a recent
report in the Charlotte Business Journal. The military, agriculture
and tourism are the top three economic areas for North Carolina,
which bodes well that they are also the top for Onslow County, she
said. And Jacksonville is just 30 minutes from Emerald Isle and 55
minutes from historic Wilmington, NC, both favorite coastal resort
destinations with pristine beaches and blue water.
Camp Lejeune - Home of the Expeditionary Forces
Home of 180,000 active duty, dependent, retiree and civilian
employee population, Camp Lejeune boasts 156,000 acres of
state-of-the-art training facilities including 11 miles of beach
for amphibious operations, 32 gun positions, 48 tactical landing
zones and 80 life fire ranges. Some services available aboard Camp
Lejeune include: childcare, shopping, education, family support,
hunting and fishing, dining, boating and swimming. Some facilities
on base include banks and credit unions, the commissary, the
library, hobby shops, fitness centers, the beach, theaters and
more. From the supporting infrastructure, a tradition of excellence
in doing day-to-day business has evolved. From environmental
programs that include a state-of-the-art landfill and water
treatment system to quality of life programs that ensure Marine
families are taken care of, Camp Lejeune stands out as a superior
Requirements (duties include but are not limited to)
- Work closely with clinical staff and/or base personnel
regarding patient awareness of mental health wellness programs
(addictions, stress management, group therapies).
- Provide input to medical board determinations and
administrative separations as requested.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or recommend a course of management
for patients with mental illness.
- Evaluate and treat outpatients and inpatients using laboratory
and clinical findings to differentiate between contributory
- Follow through on cases to ensure treatment effectiveness and
alters course of treatment as indicated.
- Collaborate with specialists in other areas on cases involving
- Prepare consults on chronic complicated mentally ill patients
requiring complex evaluation and medical decision making to
specialists in the hospital or to other medical facilities.
- Must hold a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy
(DO) degree from an accredited graduate school of Medicine.
- Must have completed a psychiatric residency approved by the
Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education.
- Must be Board Certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of
Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN).
- Must have at least one (1) year of experience within the last
three (3) years as a psychiatrist.
- Must have and maintain a current unrestricted license in any of
the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of
Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands and be able to obtain
clinical privileges to practice medicine at the MTF where services
- Must have a current, valid Drug Enforcement Administration
(DEA) registration number.
- Must have and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS)
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by
providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Jacksonville , Physician / Psychiatry / North Carolina / Permanent / Psychiatrist Job, Healthcare , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!