Speech Language Pathologist SLP
Company: Brian Center Health & Rehabilitation/Wallace
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Speech Language Pathologist SLP - PRNSummary/ObjectiveEvaluate
and treat residents and patients with temporary or long-term
speech, hearing, swallowing, and cognitive disabilities in
compliance with state and federal guidelines.Essential
- Screen and evaluate Resident and develops appropriate care
- Under a physician's direction, provides direct patient/resident
treatment based on established plan of care.
- Plan, direct, or conduct rehabilitative treatment programs to
restore communicative efficiency of individuals with communication
and/or swallowing or cognitive problems.
- Administer, scores, and interprets specialized hearing and
- Instruct residents, families, and caregivers to monitor speech
and provide ways to practice new skills.
- Complete required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Maintain patient records in an accurate and timely manner.
- Devise special tools and treatments for the specific needs of
- Other duties may be assigned.Required Education and Experience
- Master of Science degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Current license in Speech Therapy as required by state
- Certification in clinical competency.
- One year clinical experience preferred.Supervisory
ResponsibilityMay supervise Rehab Aides, and others involved in
program.Physical DemandsShift work may be required. Employee is
frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach
with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee will
occasionally assist to lift and/or transfer patients weighing
between 100 to 250 pounds. Employee is occasionally exposed to
blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic
or caustic chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: Brian Center Health & Rehabilitation/Wallace, Jacksonville , Speech Language Pathologist SLP, Healthcare , Wallace, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!