Location: Morehead City
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Salary: Market related
Reference: JN -092021-25338
Endocrinology Opportunity in Beautiful Coastal North Carolina
Outpatient Only - Student Loan Repayment
Join a non-profit hospital in beautiful coastal North Carolina!
This organization offers physicians work-life balance and the
opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful places in the U.S.
The incoming physician would be joining two other Endocrinologists
and one physician assistant. This hospital is also a part of the
Mayo Clinic Network, so physicians employed with this organization
have access to Mayo Clinic knowledge and resources.
- 4-day work week available
- Guaranteed base salary with production incentives
- Medical malpractice included
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance offered
- Do more of the things you love with 6 weeks of paid time
- Student loan repayment
- Opportunity to participate in research clinical trials for
- This position is not visa eligibleThis city in coastal North
Carolina has a lot to offer! Many tourists travel to this North
Carolina city for its bountiful fishing, recreational activities,
and beautiful beaches. This city has a deep American history which
is noted around the town as well.
- Easy access to more beautiful beaches such as Norfolk,
Wilmington, and Myrtle Beach!
- Airport located 30 miles from the clinic
- Fresh seafood caught daily and sold at local markets
Job ID: JN-092021-25338
Keywords: Curative, Jacksonville , Endocrinology Physician, Healthcare , Morehead City, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!