Occupational Therapist OT - $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Company: Kenansville Health and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Occupational Therapist OT - $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS! NOW
CONSIDERING H1B AND TN TRANSFERS! FLEXIBLE
SCHEDULES!Summary/ObjectiveEvaluate and treat residents and
patients with conditions that are mentally, physically,
developmentally, or emotionally disabling to improve their ability
to perform tasks of daily living and working environments in
compliance with federal guidelines and state practice
- Under a physician's orders, screens and evaluates
resident/patient and develops appropriate care plan.
- Instruct residents, families and caregivers in the use of
adaptive equipment such as wheelchairs, splints, and aids for
eating and dressing.
- Maintain patient records in an accurate and timely manner.
- Devise special tools and treatments for the specific needs of
- Complete required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned.Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Occupational
- Current license in Occupational Therapy (if required by state
- One (1) year of clinical experience preferred.
- State approved certification to provide advanced level
treatments where applicable.Supervisory ResponsibilityMay supervise
COTAs, Rehab Aides, or provisional licensed occupational therapists
per state practice guidelines.Physical DemandsShift work may be
required. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands
or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear.
Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids,
fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. In
compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of the position.Other Requirements
- Participate in (or conducts) company-sponsored training to
safeguard against improper use and disclosure of resident's
protected health information.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies, procedures
and state and federal law.
Keywords: Kenansville Health and Rehabilitation Center, Jacksonville , Occupational Therapist OT - $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!, Healthcare , Kenansville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!