Caregiver Weekly Pay
Company: Access Community-Based Services
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Company Overview: Access Community Based Services -Currently
Hiring Home Caregivers in BeaufortWeekly Pay!Earn PTO while working
32+hours/weekOne Patient at a Time! -The PCA/Caregiver is
responsible for providing patients with aide, support, and
assistance with personal hygiene and household functions so an
individual to be able to remain in their own home. - -Access
Community Based Services, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: -It's all about
helping people. - Essential Functions:
- Reports observations of the client's condition to the Agency
Director or accounts manager. Notifies the Executive Director
immediately if any incidents or accidents occur.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as
- Drives safely, complies with traffic regulations, and wears a
seat belt when business travel is required.
- May provide or assist clients with activities of daily living
including: bathing in bed, tub or shower; care of hair including
shampoo, combing and brushing; care of teeth and mouth including
denture care; nail care, filing only; skin care including pericare
and applying lotion; transfer of patient from bed to chair and to
wheelchair. Transfer of patients on and off bedpan, -commode and
toilet. Assist client in preparing for bed. Position patient in bed
as directed. Assists with ambulation including with cane, walker
and crutches. Personal care dressing of client. Medication
- Assists with household tasks directly essential to client's
- Accompanies client to medical appointments or shopping and
performing other essential errands, if necessary.
- Measures and records oral, rectal, and auxiliary temperatures,
pulse and respiration, and blood pressure when ordered within the
training limitations of the aide.
- Prepares meals as required based upon client's preferred diet.
May need to feed client if required.
- Provides clean and safe environment within the home including
safe use of equipment such as side rails, oxygen, wheelchairs,
Hoyer lifts, etc.
- Ensures confidentiality of client records and information.
- Records and reports activities related to personal care
responsibilities, as required.
- Responds promptly to client requests
- Documents all client related activities in a timely
- Participates in performance improvement inservices.
- Reacts to change productively and performs other job-related
tasks and duties as assigned. Education & Experience: Experience
- Six months experience in home care preferred.License
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
- Current CPR certification required.Skill Requirements
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age,
race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication, writing, and organizational skills.Equal
Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.Must be fully vaccinated or
be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof
of vaccination will be required. - If permitted by state law, the
company will consider requests for religious or medical
Keywords: Access Community-Based Services, Jacksonville , Caregiver Weekly Pay, Healthcare , Beaufort, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!