Dentist - DDS / DMD
Company: Aspen Dental
Location: New Bern
Posted on: May 14, 2022
When you say "Yes" to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and
so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support
network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the
career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the
life you always wanted. Join the general practice team as Dentist
and say 'yes' to:
- High needs patients - restorative, surgery, dentures and
- Cash and PPO payor mix
- State-of-art-equipment including new iTero scanners, cone beam,
and 3D digital printing
- Well-trained team focused on delivering a superior patient
- Working & learning with Specialists on site With
industry-leading new patient demand and 100% clinical autonomy,
you'll make a difference in the lives of your patients while
enjoying access to:
- 1st year earning potential 2x traditional private practice
- Up $50K sign on bonus opportunities throughout the
- Thousands of hours of free Continuing Education (live and
- Instant peer network of 1200+ dentists for clinical &
- A fast track to practice ownership Responsibilities
- Educate patients on oral health.
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Maintain patients' medical records.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through
structured continuing professional developments. Minimum Education
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school. *Source: ADA**
Offers vary by location. Select locations only.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices Aspen Dental-branded practices
are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The
practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen
Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Jacksonville , Dentist - DDS / DMD, Healthcare , New Bern, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!