Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - Jacksonville, NC - (220694)
Company: Luke & Associates, Inc.
Location: Camp Lejeune
Posted on: May 13, 2022
CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT
- 401K, Medical Benefits, Vacation, Sick Time
Site Of Service
- Naval Hospital Branch Clinics
- Hours vary per location
- Degree: Certificate.
- Education: Completion of a certified nursing assistant
- Experience: 12 months of CNA experience after graduation
- Certification: Possess and maintain certification as a
certification as a certified nursing assistant.
- Prepare examination rooms prior to patient's arrival.
- Assist with patient check-ins, admissions, discharges, and
transfers as directed.
- Check patient's vital signs, to include temperature,
respiration, pulse, weight and blood pressure.
- Obtain and document patient's current medical history, drug
history, chief complaints, allergies and vital signs on the correct
- Perform diagnostic procedures when ordered.
- Maintain examination room stock levels and perform routine
maintenance of examination rooms.
- Complete lab and x-ray requisitions in accordance with clinic
- Enter demographic data into the computer upon patient check-in;
enter diagnosis and departing time when patient is released.
Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be
able and willing to reprioritize on short notice and work on
multiple simultaneous projects. Flexible and able to work with
various personalities. Team work skills required. Time management
skills required. The ability to meet deadlines in a deadline
intensive environment is essential. High level of adaptability and
willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced, demanding
Luke & Associates does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex,
color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status
in provision of services or employment opportunities and
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national
All Luke & Associates positions have the sole purpose of providing
quality medical attention to veterans, the military, and their
families. Our commitment is to our employees, our clients and of
course the patients and their safety.
ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE A BACKGROUND AND FINANCIAL CHECK, DRUG
SCREENING AND OTHER SCREENINGS.
CAREER OPPORTUNITES: Career Opportunities - Luke & Associates
Keywords: Luke & Associates, Inc., Jacksonville , Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - Jacksonville, NC - (220694), Healthcare , Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!