Private Duty CNA in Jacksonville, NC- Weekly Pay and Flexible Schedules!
Company: Well Care Health LLC
Location: Maple Hill
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Well Care Home Care is seeking passionate and skilled CNAs in
the Jacksonville, NC area to work one on one with patients in the
home setting. We currently have multiple opportunities available.
Weekend hours available as well!JOB SUMMARY The CNA is a
paraprofessional member of the health care team who works under the
scheduling supervision of the Customer Service Coordinator and
Clinical supervision to perform basic nursing care tasks and
administrative tasks as assigned. Assists agency in meeting the pan
of care when there are call-outs by scheduled staff or when
admitting new client cases.PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Implements and maintains the plan of care and provides
day-to-day assistance, support and demonstration in the home.
- Ensures quality client care.
- Ensures the safety of clients and self.
- Appropriately communicates information relative to client care
in accordance with agency policies.
- Effectively manages personal work schedule so that agency
operations are uninterrupted.
- Demonstrates the ability to use time efficiently.
- Maintains professional and cooperative behavior
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Maintains an appropriate standard of appearance in all
- Maintains appropriate licensure, educational and other
requirements as required.Benefits:
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit with Weekly Pay
- PPE Provided
- Great Work Environment
- 1 on 1 Care
- Experienced and Supportive Staff
- Paid Orientation
- Relias Online Training and In house Training
- Holiday and Shift Differentials
Keywords: Well Care Health LLC, Jacksonville , Private Duty CNA in Jacksonville, NC- Weekly Pay and Flexible Schedules!, Healthcare , Maple Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!