RN Case Manager (RN #)
Company: Distinctive Home &Health Care
Location: Camp Lejeune
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Distinctive Home & Health Care is a leading provider of
healthcare to serve military installations across the United
States. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing the
highest quality of service and support for each one of our clients.
We are currently hiring for a certified RN Case Manager to work at
the medical facility at Camp Lejeune, NC
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Develop treatment plans including preventative, therapeutic,
rehabilitative, and clinical interventions to ensure continuity of
- Provide nursing advice and consultation in person and via
- Participate in all phases of the Case Management Program (CMP)
and ensure that the CMP meets established case management (CM)
standards of care.
- Provide nursing expertise about the CM process, including
assessment, planning, implementation, coordination, and monitoring.
Identify opportunities for CM and identify and integrate local CM
- Develop and implement local strategies using inpatient,
outpatient, onsite and telephonic CM
- Develop and implement tools to support case management, such as
those used for patient identification and patient assessment,
clinical practice guidelines, algorithms, CM software, and
databases for community resources.
- Integrate CM and utilization management (UM) and integrating
nursing case management with social work case management.
- Maintain liaison with appropriate community agencies and
- Degree: Associate's Degree in Nursing.
- Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by
the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or
The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Certification: Possess one of the following certifications:
- Commission for Case Manager Certification Certified Case
- Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission:
Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS)
- Association of Rehabilitation Nurses: Certified Rehabilitation
Registered Nurse (CRRN)
- American Board for Occupational Health Nurses Certified
Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) or Certified Occupational Health
- National Board for Certification in Continuity of Care:
Advanced Certification in Continuity of Care (ACCC)
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification: Certified
Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Nurse Case Manager
- National Academy of Certified Care Managers: Care Manager
- Experience: One year of RN Case Management experience.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to
practice as a Registered Nurse
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keyphrases: medical case management jobs, case manager jobs, case
manager consultant jobs, case management consultant jobs, geriatric
case management jobs, case management nursing jobs, nurse case
Keywords: Distinctive Home &Health Care, Jacksonville , RN Case Manager (RN #), Healthcare , Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!