Physician / Pediatrics / North Carolina / Permanent / MD/DO - Physical
Company: Kurz Solutions
Posted on: January 15, 2021
MD/DO - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
Find sunshine, white sand beaches, downtown culture, and Southern
Sink your toes into Jacksonville's sandy beaches. Explore our
abundant waterways. Shop and dine in eclectic neighborhoods. Play
on the golf course or relax poolside. From eco-tourism and
professional sports, to the arts and local history, there are
limitless ways to have fun when you're in Jacksonville. A world of
opportunities, luxuries, vacation spots, and amusement parks will
keep you and your family entertained and busy. Gorgeous weather
means you can enjoy outdoor activities all year round.
Jacksonville, North Carolina
- The physician will be responsible for the prevention,
diagnosis, and treatment of disorders, particularly those of the
musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, and pulmonary systems that may
produce temporary or permanent impairment.
- The physician will provide integrated care in the treatment of
all neurologic and musculoskeletal disabilities caused by traumatic
brain injury. They will focus on restoring the function of soldiers
with complex cognitive impairment.
- Will provide the full range of physical and rehabilitation
evaluations, treatments and functional training towards maximum
- Provide services to high-risk populations including service
members pending medical discharge due to physical and or Behavioral
Health injuries/illnesses, service members who were wounded as a
result of their military duties, and the families of Service
members killed in action.
- Will prescribe the full spectrum of Physical Therapy,
Occupational Therapy, Speech, Neuropsychological evaluations,
social work services and serves as a team member for rehabilitation
- Will order radiology and laboratory tests, make diagnosis and
prescribe and direct the appropriate rehabilitative treatment to
include drugs, dietary care as indicated.
- Will interpret electrophysiology, Nerve conduction (NCV),
Repetitive Stimulation Studies (RSS), Somatosensory Evoked
- Will perform comprehensive pain management using triggers point
and soft tissue injections, blocks, and rehabilitation exercise
- Will perform prosthetics, orthotics, rehabilitation equipment
evaluations and prescriptions.
- Will provide recommendations for patients with multiple
sclerosis, total joint replacement surgeries, reconditioning,
- Must show proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Must be board certified as recognized by the American Board of
their specialty (ABPMR) and the American Medical Association
- Healthcare provider determined by the Medical Treatment
Facility to be involved in the delivery or healthcare to children
under the age of 18 on a frequent and regular basis must meet the
requirements of the Crime Prevention Act of 1990.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to
effectively communicate with patients, family members and
- Will be required to meet Continuing Medical Education (CME)
requirements for their specialty.
- Must be capable of providing consolation service dealing with
diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of Tricare beneficiaries.
- Must have been continuously employed and privileged in their
specialty or in an accredited residency training program for the
two (2) years prior to commencement of services under this
- Must have and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Must have and maintain a license to practice medicine in a
state or territory of the United States of America.
- Must be knowledgeable in all areas that are, as a standard,
covered by an accredited training program for their specialty.
- Must have knowledge of professional trends and development of
equipment and devices that are applicable to providing services in
- Must possess and maintain a current controlled substance
registration certificate from the DBA in accordance with the laws
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by
providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Jacksonville , Physician / Pediatrics / North Carolina / Permanent / MD/DO - Physical, Healthcare , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!