Physical Therapist - Director of Worker Compensation
Company: Alliance Physical Therapy
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This position will support the Peak Performance Sports &
Physical Therapy clinics in either Havelock, Greenville, or
Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
The Worker Compensation Therapy Specialist (WCTS) will be
responsible for improving clinical processes and referral volume of
Workers' Compensation patients. This position will also be required
to evaluate and treat acute Physical Therapy cases in an outpatient
clinic. In addition to patient care, the WCTS may also educate
fellow clinicians, front office coordinators and operational
leaders on best practices to manage the work comp patient. They
will develop and maintain relationships with Workers Compensation
referral sources including Nurse Case Managers, Adjustors,
Attorneys and Occupational Medicine Physicians.
What sets us apart?
Alliance Physical Therapy Partners is a physical therapy company
run by Physical Therapists that focuses on delivering exceptional
results and services, learning new techniques, advancing our
capabilities, and of course, having an exceptional team
environment! Our expanding practice provides ample opportunities
for further education and career advancement.
What is expected?
- Oversee Work Comp operations that may include support clinical
work comp leads, scheduling, conflict resolution, plan of care and
- Evaluate and treat physical therapy patients in an Outpatient
- Perform audits on worker compensation cases
- Ensure compliance with WC plan of care and that proper
documentation is intact
- Ensure communication with NCM/ADJ and other relevant parties
involved in the case
- Educate and train clinical staff on Work Comp processes and
- Build and develop relationships with Worker Compensation
- Drive appropriate transition from acute PT to work conditioning
program or FCE within clinic locations
- Perform other duties as directed per program needs
- Travel regionally as needed
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Good time-management skills
- Knowledge of best practices for treating the worker comp
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Preferable to be able to perform Functional Capacity
- Preferable 1 year experience in worker's compensation
What are some of the benefits of the job?
- In addition to your salary, we have bonus programs to reward
hard work and dedication.
- We have a competitive benefit package with medical, dental,
vision and life just to name a few.
- There is paid time off, paid holidays and 401k.
- Our continuing education assistance partner helps you take
those classes you need to become smarter and better.
This is Our Vision:
- At Alliance Physical Therapy Partners, we're building a legacy
of helping great people achieve great things.
- Our core values are integrity, service, empowerment, passion,
- Alliance is not only focused on partnering with physical
therapy practice owners, but we are also concerned with the
wellness of our patients, and helping industrial worksites prevent
- We aim at becoming the leading physical therapy network in the
country by delivering superior, quality, and compassionate service
to our partners and patients alike. Associated topics: activity
therapist, inpatient, lactation consultant, mhlb physical,
orthopedic therapy, outpatient, physical, therapist, therapist
outpatient, therapist physical
Keywords: Alliance Physical Therapy, Jacksonville , Physical Therapist - Director of Worker Compensation, Executive , Havelock, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!