DON- Director of Nursing
Company: Wallace Rehabilitation and Healthcare
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Wallace Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center , located in
Wallace, NC, is a Long Term Care facility that provides quality
care to our residents. Join a growing team of successful, happy
caregivers who are valued and appreciated. Excellent pay for the
right candidate Essential Functions:
- Plans, directs, and supervises the activities of the nursing
- Ensures the nursing department is in compliance with federal,
state, and local regulations.
- Develop, implement and update department policy and procedures
when necessary or as directed.
- Responsible for providing consistent and sufficient staffing
for Resident needs as well as regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for training and educating staff members.
- Supervisory Responsibility - This position has direct
supervisor responsibilities for R.N's, L.P.N's, Certified Nurse
Aides, and other personnel assigned. Benefits: Competitive Salary
Comprehensive benefits package Direct Deposit Same day pay Company
perks Advancement opportunities Education, Licensure, and
- Required: Graduate from and accredited nursing program.
- Required: DON experience a must
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Science, Nursing or related
- Preferred: 3 years R.N. experience.
Keywords: Wallace Rehabilitation and Healthcare, Jacksonville , DON- Director of Nursing, Executive , Kenansville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!