Resident Care Director RN
Company: Truewood By Merrill New Bern
Location: New Bern
Posted on: August 4, 2022
RESIDENT CARE DIRECTOR - Grow your career with Merrill Gardens!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud
history of success is currently hiring a Resident Care Director for
Community Name in City, State. Apply now to join one of the most
respected senior living operators in the country! Protecting the
health and safety of our residents and team members is a top
priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is required
for all of our team members. Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
Watch This! We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training! If you are someone with:
- Current R.N.
- Experience in Assisted Living, Geriatric Nursing or Gerontology
and/or Dementia Care
- Demonstrated ability in budgeting and cost control.
- Knowledge of how to develop and utilize service plans,
medication management systems, infection control practices and
- Skills in promoting teamwork, leadership, team member
empowerment, and responsiveness to residents We want to talk with
you! Consider applying to become a Resident Care Director with
Merrill Gardens! The Resident Care Director is responsible for
providing oversight of resident care and direct supervision of
caregivers delivering care and services to residents as well as:
- Assisting in setting the tone and the overall leadership in the
operations of the communities
- Assuring compliance to applicable regulatory requirements and
the standards of excellence established by Merrill Gardens. We are
proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row
2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
exceptional workplaces! Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016
Family Business of the Year! Our mission is to provide an inspiring
environment for our residents, families, and team members where
every life is defined by the possibilities. If you are a team
focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service,
please start the online application process to become part of the
Merrill family! Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon
request. JB.0.00.LN by Jobble
Keywords: Truewood By Merrill New Bern, Jacksonville , Resident Care Director RN, Executive , New Bern, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!