Assistant Restaurant Manager
Company: Papa John's - Serazen
Posted on: July 23, 2022
Job DescriptionLooking to start you're "Better" job ASAP????
Look no further!At Papa John's we consider all of our team members
to be more than just employees! We care about you and your
development. In fact, most of our promotions come from within! So
become a part of the Papa John's family and join us to start your
career. One day, you could be a franchisee!Job Benefits:
- Food Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Hours
- Training Program
- Opportunity for Advancement – YOU have the potential to one day
become a Franchisee!
- Along with a competitive paycheck you will work in a fun,
nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and
people skillJob Essentials:
- Management Experience in Fast Food Industry required – Minimum
- Pizza experience preferred
- Execute cash management duties with POS and Shift Reports.
Assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the
company's systems and guidelines to minimize loss. Manage company's
assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized;
complies with safety and security standards at all times
- You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and
have great customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to lead a team with no supervision and build an
atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun
- Ability to work with phones, computers, fax machines and
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions
in the restaurant, including pizza delivery
- Communicate, train and promote quality standards to team
- Professionally and promptly, respond to all customer concerns
- Strive to make Papa John's a leader in its market We use
eVerify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.
Keywords: Papa John's - Serazen, Jacksonville , Assistant Restaurant Manager, Executive , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!